Our history goes back to 1951, when the trading partnership of Ho Hoa was established to distribute imported products in Indonesia. In 1953, we became PT Perusahaan Dagang Rodamas Company Limited, the trading company of Rodamas. In 1968, our founder, Tan Siong Kie, entered a partnership with Fa Stuckert Trading Company that established Sasa Fermentasi, the producer of the renown MSG product. For many years, Tan invested in several other manufacturing companies, which magnified the line of international quality products in the market of Indonesia. Then, in 1994, after decades of successfully growing side-by-side, Rodamas took over Tan’s investments, and thus established the Rodamas Group of Companies.
TO BUILD WORLD CLASS BUSINESSES
- Long-standing and stable cooperation with joint-venture partners.
- World-class joint-venture partners.
- Consistent growth of our companies.
- Reliable management with many successful years of experience.
- Vast distribution network.